Webinars are available from various organizations to help you meet the needs of your organization and improve outreach to those you serve in your community.
Please note: These webinar events are not hosted by RRS.
- Motivating Play: User Inclusion in Play Design Webinar:
Date: Aug 29, Time: 1:00-2:30 EST
Gain perspective on global trends in livable cities, learn how well-designed playground equipment that is tested with users of all abilities can enhance play, discuss Universal design principles in playgrounds that are truly inclusive, and learn how active cities incorporate playgrounds into master planning. Registrants may be eligible for 1 CEU for this webinar.
- Natural Harmony™: An Instrumental Guide to Blending Music & Community:
Date: Sept 17, Time: 1-2pm EST
Music parks benefit every member of the community, but few communities have a music program available and affordable to everyone. A permanent installation of instruments changes that. A simplified system allows anyone to play, regardless of training or ability, and instruments can be designed for individual and ensemble play. Music transcends age, gender, ethnicity and mobility, and is a gathering force that builds better communities and helps makes people kinder. Join property managers, distributors, architects, landscape architects, and recreation and park professionals for a complimentary professional development webinar.
- Unleashed: Off-leash Dog Park Design Trends and Planning Tips:
Date: Oct 2, Time: 2-3 pm EST
Off-leash dog parks provide enjoyable ways to recreate and exercise for dogs and their owners as well as create a community destination. This webinar will provide the latest design trends and planning tips for off-leash dog parks as well as information to help communities effectively advocate for the many benefits this park or site amenity solution.
- Social Media + Trails: Growing and Engaging Your Followers:
Passed — Recording Available
With the growing popularity of social media many trail professionals have questions and concerns about what social media can mean for their trails. This webinar will help answer those questions.
- TRAILSNext – on the cutting edge of the trails world:
Pre-recorded presentations of topics of current interest in the trails industry.
- Partnership for the National Trails System (PNTS): A webinar series aimed at providing relevant information and best practices as they pertain to the work of non-profit and Federal agency partners in sustaining the National Trails System (NTS)