(PARTF Application Workshop, Pokemon Go, Emerging Technologies and Augmented Realities, Risk Management – Focus on Ziplines, Athletic Programs – Lightning Talk, Park Maintenance, Summer Camp, Big Ideas for Small Communities, Social Media)
(PARTF Application Workshop, Unique Facilities, ADA Guidance for Park Planning, Youth Sports, Park Maintenance, Volunteerism, Summer Camp, Collaboration and Partnerships, Accessible/Inclusive Parks)
(PARTF Application Workshop, Social Media, Legal Issues, Repurposing Parks, Park Maintenance, Summer Camp, Tourism Organizations and Local Parks: Strategies for Successful Collaboration, Art in the Parks)
(PARTF Application Workshop, Arts in the Parks, Navigating ADA Requirements, Community Impacts: Making the Case, Park Maintenance, Summer Camp, Emergency Planning, Natural Playscapes)
(PARTF Application Workshop, Youth Sports: Dealing with Difficult Situations, Special Facilities, Lightning Talk: Policy Update, Park Maintenance, Summer Camp, Emergency Preparedness, Economic Impact of Parks and Recreation)
2012-11 videoconferences are available in the RRS Video Archives Library
- Defining and Branding Your Parks and Recreation Department
- Volunteer Management
- Professional Development & Training for Summer Camp Staff
- Park Maintenance
- Youth Sports: Creating the Best Possible Environment
- Customer Service: A key to success or failure of your department
- Do I Need a Mobile App for That?
- What’s New in Pest Control and Pesticide Safety for Athletic Fields and Park Facilities
Please contact RRS for DVDs and presentations from past teleconferences.
- Reinventing Your Summer Camp in Tough Economic Times
- Effective Lifeguards: The Key to Successful Aquatic Facilities
- All About Trails & Greenways
- Customer Service 101 for Front Line Supervisors
- Connecting Parks and Recreation Departments with Tourism
- North Carolina Building Codes and the “Americans with Disabilities” Act.
- What Makes An Effective Advisory Board?
- Controlling Difficult Turf Insects and Weeds in Parks on a Tight Budget And Sprayer and Spreader Calibration for Turf Managers
- Training the Next-Generation of Summer Camp Counselors
- Conservation & Recreation: Working with Land Conservancies
- Lean and Green: Educating Communities through Parks and Programs
- Creative Programming & Financing for Special Population Recreation Activities: With or without a Therapeutic Recreation Division!
- Identifying and Controlling Athletic Field Pests
- Children, Nature & Summer Camps
- Smart Practices for Recreation Access and Inclusion
- Stepping Up to the Plate for Parks & Recreation – Citizen Advisory Boards
- The Fun to Come! Trends Impacting Parks & Recreation. Changing culture, extreme sports, outdated facilities, pressure for revenue production?
- Legal Issues: “It’s All About the Kids”
- Taking the Fear out of Grant Writing