NEW Blended Course – Online Format!
June – July 2020
Virtual classroom sessions to be offered July 21-23, 2020
Registration Deadline: June 19, 2020
Due to the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, the CPSI classroom course that was scheduled for July 21-23 in Raleigh will now be provided as a virtual training.
ACTIVE REGISTRATIONS FROM THE ORIGINAL IN-PERSON CLASS ARE AUTOMATICALLY TRANSFERRED TO THIS CLASS
- CPSI course materials: hard copy to be mailed to each student upon paid registration
- CPSI Online Prep Course through the NRPA Learning Management System (requires internet connection)
- One 4-hour, Live Virtual Training Session with CPSI instructors through online video format (Zoom). Participation will be capped at 20 students per session to maximize time available to ask questions and interact with instructors.
- Registration: now – Friday, June 19, 2020: Students will register online with RRS. When payment is received, the CPSI course materials will be mailed to the address provided with registration. Use the pay now option with credit card payment for the quickest turn-around for your CPSI course materials.
- Course Materials:
- Book & Resources: RRS will mail your CPSI course materials to the address provided with registration.
- Online Prep Course: NRPA will receive your registration from RRS and add your name to our online course – NOTE: all correspondence and your login to the materials will be through the email address provided with registration.
- Course Completion: The CPSI Blended Course is comprised of two steps, the completion of the CPSI Online Prep Course followed by a Live Virtual Session led by a CPSI Instructor. Each student will work through the online Prep Course materials at their own pace.
Exam: to be administered at a local testing center. Find a testing site near you. Students will schedule their exam time individually, and will know the results of the exam before they leave the center. Participants must take the exam within 90 days of virtual session completion. NRPA will place the CPSI computer based exam on your account a week before the CPSI 4-hour virtual training
Refund Policy: Once a participant starts the NRPA online Prep Course, NO refunds will be provided. Due to NRPA logistics and testing Center requirements, substituting another student is not available for this online course format