RRS Job Service Bulletin
Post a Job
To submit a vacancy with your agency, please e-mail your job announcement via attachment (preferably .doc format) to RRS by clicking: All Job postings will remain posted for 30 days, unless you specifiy otherwise.
Current Job Postings
|Job Title: Interpretive Graphic Designer - Kids in Parks - Asheville, NC||Posted on: September 21, 2015|
Kids in Parks - Interpretive Graphic Designer
Reports to the Kids in Parks Director
The Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation's Kids in Parks program was founded in 2008 through a partnership formed between the Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation, the Blue Ridge Parkway and the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Foundation. The program has created a national network of self-guided nature trails designed for kids in an attempt to fight childhood obesity and nature deficit disorder. The Kids in Parks program is headquartered in Asheville, North Carolina.
The Interpretive Graphic Artist will be responsible for the creation of self-guided brochures, trailhead signs, interpretive panels, a newsletter for kids, trail stickers, and other creative graphic design projects as needed. They will also be responsible for the maintenance of the Kids in Parks website and social media outlets (Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.). The ideal candidate will be proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and other computer software programs both administratively and graphically. The person hired MUST have a strong background in natural, cultural or historical interpretation/education. EXPERTISE IN GRAPHIC DESIGN ALONE WILL NOT GET YOU THIS JOB.
The Interpretive Graphic Artist will be responsible for the development of self-guided brochures, trailhead signage, and interpretive panels that effectively convey the natural, cultural and historical resources found in the Blue Ridge Mountains (and beyond) in such a way that they inspire kids and families to want to return for another outdoor adventure. The Interpretive Graphic Artist's main job duties include, but are not limited to:
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
The Interpretive Graphic Artist position is a one-year, temporary full-time position that does not provide fringe benefits. However, the title, salary, length of position and benefits could change in less than a year based upon meeting or exceeding performance expectations and funding. The starting salary is $28,000 - $31,000 depending upon experience.
How to Apply
Applicants must send a cover letter and resume to Jason Urroz, Program Director at: email@example.com Applications submitted directly through a career search engine (indeed, career builder, etc) will not be accepted. This position is open until October 5, 2015.
All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
|Job Title: Marketing and Club Activities Coordinator - NC State University Club - Raleigh, NC||Posted on: September 10, 2015|
Develop strategies, implement plans, and track results for all Club communications in order to increase and retain members and to standardize Club communications. Represent the Club in its relationships with numerous external constituencies.
1. Develop strategies and implement plans to meet club membership goals.
2. Oversee the maintenance of the club's database of members.
3. Develop a marketing plan to support membership retention and develop special events or other communications in order to support the membership goals.
4. Develop strategies and organize production of membership kits for sales and direct mail campaigns.
5. Develop of system for collecting member feedback in accordance with club standards, policies and rules. Use this feedback to continuously improve the services provided to members.
6. Attend committee meetings (Membership, Social, House) as a way to continually develop quality communication and image development for the Club.
7. Develop media plans for all social media platforms, create content, and analyze results.
8. Represent the Club at trade shows, special events, and external meetings that will benefit the image of the Club.
9. Work with NCSU PRT Student interns to develop events that meet both Club standards and their academic requirements.
10. Develop Club communications strategies for monthly newsletter, membership emails, website content maintenance/updates; including copy writing, editing, printing, and distribution. Maintain Club's communications boards and monitors with current information.
11. Assist with the execution of events as needed.
12. Provide club tours to prospective members as needed.
13. Work in support of other key club staff to develop strategies for overall communications and image development for the club. This includes maintain standards for messaging across all aspects of the Club's communications.
14. Be trained on ClubSoft and become the point person for this system.
15. External ambassador to the University, Alumni Association, Wolfpack Club, and Centennial Campus businesses.
Salary: $47,000.00 /year
To apply click on the link below:
You will need to create an account and search for jobs at the NC State University Club.